Luthany (3.5e Environment)
From D&D Wiki
Luthany is a domain taken after Arthurian romances and English folklore.
 Plane Traits
 Physical Traits
- Gravity: Normal
- Time: Normal
- Size: Finite: 1000 miles N-S, 500 miles W-E, 50 miles of depth, 50 miles of height.
- Morphic: Normal. Even deities need powerful magic to shape it after their will.
 Magic, Alignment, and Energy/Elemental Traits
- Elemental Dominance: None.
- Energy Dominance: None, save exceptions.
- Alignment Trait: None.
- Magic Trait: Normal magic setting.
- Technology Level: High Middle Ages.
 Plane Layers
- The Clouds
 Plane Inhabitants
Home Deities: Luthanic Pantheon; Foreign Deities: Æsir Pantheon, Elfic Pantheon, Mithra.
NOTE: all these races in Luthany acquire the subtype Luthany.
- Humans (Æskmann, Hyborians, Picts);
- (Hill Dwarves);
- Forest Gnomes;
- Halflings (Hairfoot);
- Cloud Giants;
Eagle, Riding Dog, Horse, Boar, Raven, Weasel, Hawk, Porpoise, Cat, Otter, Dog, Wolverine, Owl, Brown Bear, Shark, Badger, Sea Otter, Squirrel, Wolf; Dire Badger, Dire Bear, Dire Boar, Dire Shark, Dire Wolverine, Dire Weasel, Dire Wolf, Dire Eagle; Legendary Bear, Legendary Eagle.
 Movement and Combat
 Features of the Plane
Underworld, the first layer is part of the Underdark, and is divided in two realms: The Hidden Kingdom, home to the Little People, and Wormcaves, a horrible place of darkness and aberrations.
Middleworld, the second layer is inhabited by humans, and divided into five realms: Pictaland (west), a land of forests home to the Picts, Lloegryn (southeast), a territory rich of woods, fields and villages, the most civilized parts, Shadowhills (north), a land of misty hills and silent lakes, home to Dwarves, Wilderlands (east), made of rocky pirate islands and dim ogre-forests, Hornsdale (southwest), a land of moors and hills, home to Half-Elves.
The Clouds, are a realm built on stable clouds, home to giants. It is supported and connected by giant beans to the ground.
 Plane Links
Middleworld is coterminous with Nordheim, through the North Sea (N, NE), Annwn (NW, W, SW), Mittelreich (E, SE), Aquilania (S). It
 Plane Encounters
 Alternate Variances
 Realms of Luthany
- Dwarven (Hill Dwarfs), Dwarven Runes. [Secret]
- Giant (Cloud Giants), Gnomic Alphabet.
- Common Elven (Half Elves), Elfic Calligraphy.
- Nordic (Æskmann), Runes.
- Ogre (Ogre), Gnomic Alphabet.
- Pictish (Picts), Ogam.
- West Hyborian (Common, Hyborians, Hairfoot Halflings, Forest Gnomes), Gnomic Alphabet.