Luminons (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They normally follow a friend that has save their life or somehow may help them. They have a special bond.
They are small (2 inch sphere). They don't weigh anything and don't have any eyes or skin.
They have a liking with their friend and normally work well with any races.
Any. Normally light areas.
The race choses a name at creation.
- +2 Intelligence, +4 Charisma, −6 Strength, −2 Dexterity: They are smart and work well with people. They have very low strength and a low dexterity. This shows their lack of ability in physical combat.
- Elemental (Air): Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, and stunning. Not subject to critical hits or flanking. Elementals do not eat, sleep, or breathe. Cannot be raised or resurrected.
- Blind Sight: 60 feet.
- They may "fade out". This just suppresses their Light ability.
- Fine: +8 AC/Attack. -16 Special attacks. +16 hide.
- Luminon's base land speed is 0: They may only levitate at a speed of 10 ft. They may "anchor" themselves to another creature and levitate relative to their speed.
- Light (Ex): The Luminon shines twice as bright as a torch. This give them a -8 to hide and any characters making a spot check against them gains a +4 bonus.
- Weakness to Darkness: The Luminon takes damage from darkness spells. This damage is equal to (Spell level + casters mod - Luminon's level).
- Burning Light: The Luminon may make a gaze attack. This deals 1d2 damage per level and dazzles the charachter for an number of rounds equal to your character levels. The gaze DC is equal to (10 + 1/2 ECL + Cha mod). The range is equal to 40 ft and may attack (ECL/3) creatures.
- Partial Incorporealness: Cannot use anything. May touch and be touched.
- Telepathy: The Luminon may communicate telepathically with any creature within 40 feet.
- They may cast spells with verbal or somatic components. These make no noise and require no movement.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Auran. Bonus Languages: Any (Except secret languages).
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100 years||500 years||1000 years||Indefinite years|