Lumin (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Lumins are a jocose species. They delight in jokes and new expierences.They tend to yell taunts as they fight. They tend to have trouble taking life seriously, and this makes most people be very annoyed by them.
Lumins range from 5 to 6 feet in height. Composed of energy, they only weigh about 30 pounds. They are made from yellow, light blue, light green, or orange energy. They have no hair. They have no visble eyes, but can see normally.
Lumins like all races, though other people tend to think of them as the most annoying thing on earth.
Most Lumins are Chaotic Good. They enjoy tormenting people but are not evil.
Lumins origionlly lived in forestson tall mountains, but the need to expierience new things caused them to live about anywhere.
Lumins worship many gods, but do not belive in fate. They hate the idea that something else is controlling their life.
Any. Languages are passed from Lumin to Lumin.
Lumins never settle on one name. They have an infuriating habit of changing their name frequently.
- +2 Dex, +2 Con: Composed of energy, Lumins are quick and hearty.
- Elemental (Fire, Air): Lumins are actually made up of crackling eletricity.
- Lumin base land speed is 40 feet
- Glow (Sp): A lumin contineously emitts a glow equal to that of a torch. It cannot be suppressed.
- Charge (Sp): A Lumin can charge any small metal object so that the next creature that touches it is stunned for one round. This ability is usaully used for pranks, but it can be charged into a weapon. The charge lasts for 3 rounds. A Lumin can use this ability once a minute.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Ninja.
- Level Adjustment: 0
|25 years||+ 15||+ 20||+ 25|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|55 years||60 years||65 years||70 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'3"||+1d8'||25 lb.||× 1d3 lb.|
|Female||5'3"||+1d6'||25 lb.||× 1d2 lb.|