Lotorian (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
If there is one thing you can say a lotorian is, it's curious. Lotorians are always very interested in the world around them. They are both fascinated by and a little fearful of all that our world holds. This inquisitiveness allows lotorians to be extremely versatile and adaptable.
 Physical Description
If you were to see a lotroian on the street, you'd probably think you just saw a giant raccoon on its hind legs wearing clothes. And that would be about the right estimation. Lotorians share many characteristics with raccoons, including grey fur, black rings on their tails, and - most notoriously - the raccoon's "Bandit's Mask". The most predominant eye color among lotorians is brown, with grey and black being only slightly less common. A lotorian male stands 5 feet and 1 inch on average, and weighs between 92 and 126 lbs. Females have the same height, but the weight range is from 86 lbs to 121 lbs.
Relationships with lotorians are always fairly easy-going. Lotorians dislike direct conflict, and rarely intentionally insult anyone. However lotorians are viewed suspiciously because they have The Bandit Mask, which can cause some distrust.
Lotorians don't have lands of their own. They usually settle in deciduous forests, but rarely claim it as their own.
The chieftain god of the Lotorians is Repuklys. Repuklys was said to be the first lotorian. He is chaotic neutral and his domains are chaos, luck, planning and trickery. His favored weapon is the kama.
Lotorians speak common, but do not have a language of their own. Although, living in a woodland environment has exposed them to fey and Elven and Halfling societies. Many intelligent lotorians learn Sylvan and Elven. Some even learn Terran.
Lotorians mimic names of humans, elves and halflings.
 Racial Traits
- -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma: Lotorians' compact size allows them to perform great acts of nimbleness, but subtracts from their physical strength. They intelligent and inquisitive, their resemblence to raccoons carries with it a reputation (earned or not) for thievery and mischief.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Medium: As medium creatures, lotorians have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Lotorian base land speed is 30ft.
- Low-Light Vision (Ex): A lotorian can see twice as far as a human in moonlight, starlight, torchlight, and other conditions of low light. A lotorian retains the ability to distinguish colors under these conditions.
- +4 racial bonus on Balance, Climb, and Escape Artist checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Sleight of Hands.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Elven, Halfling, Sylvan, Terran.
- Favored Class: Rogue. A multiclass lotorian's rogue class does not count when determining whether or not that character takes a XP penalty.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||53 years||70 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+1d6||90 lb.||× (2d3) lb.|
|Female||4' 10"||+1d6||85 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|