Lobster (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Lobsters are understanding creatures.
 Physical Description
Lobsters are medium sized creatures with Two large claws and to smaller pincer like things that seem to be crude hands, small black eyes and long antennae , they have 6 legs going down the length of there body, and a large tail.
Lobsters keep to themselfs and there scocity most of the time for most people don't like them due to there there close resemblance to the creatures of planes called Chuul, Becasue like in all society there are outcasts and explorers.
Lobsters can be any alignment.
Lobsters normally live in the sea's but they can so if they choose live on land.
Lobsters worship no god's in particular, but do favor those that relate to water and sea life.
Lobsters speak Aquan and Common.
The names of lobsters can be anything, as they adopt names from other cultures. and crazy
 Racial Traits
- −2 Strength, +4 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, −6 Charisma: Due to their time underwater, Lobsters have become a hearty race, But aren't predators and bottom feed mostly making them weak, Using there better sense to scavenge for food rather then fight has made them very wise, They are very terrible as communicating with other creatures because of there appearance, so they are not very charismatic.
- Magical Beast (Aquatic) Lobsters are born of the water.
- Medium size: Lobsters because of there 6 legs lobsters gain +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed, overran, or tripped, lifting and carrying limits three times those of Medium bipedal characters.
- Lobster base land speed is 20ft: swim speed 30ft, Climb 20ft
- Tremorsense 60 ft.: lobsters are able to sense the location of creatures underwater only.
- Crude claws - The lobsters has 2 small crude claw like hands that can be used to preform all the tasks of a normal person, except at a negative -4, for weapons this is a -2
- Darkvison 60ft
- Proficiency with no armor or weapons except there natural one
- Lobsters gain a natural armor of + 2 : lobsters whole bodies are covered in shell
- Amphibious : a lobster can live indefinitely underwater, But live on land with no ill effects if desired.
- lobster get the feat great fortitude because of there heartiness.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Aquan. Bonus Languages: Any language except secret ones
- Favored Class: Druid
- Level Adjustment:
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||100 years||150 years||+2d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'3"||+2d8+1||150 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|
|Female||5'0"||+2d8||130 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|