From D&D Wiki
|Incarnate Construct Maug|
|Hit Dice:||2d8+2 (11 hp)|
|Speed:||40 ft. (8 squares)|
|Armor Class:||25 (−1 size, +1 Dex, +8 masterwork full plate armor, +7 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 24|
|Attack:||Masterwork two-bladed sword +5 melee (2d6+5/19–20)|
|Full Attack:||Masterwork two-bladed sword +5 melee (2d6+5/19–20) or masterwork two-bladed sword +1/+1 melee (2d6+5/19–20)|
|Space/Reach:||10 ft./10 ft.|
|Special Qualities:||SR 14|
|Saves:||Fort +3, Ref +0, Will +0|
|Abilities:||Str 20, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 13, Wis 11, Cha 12|
|Skills:||Craft (blacksmithing) +6, Craft (stonemasonry) +10, Intimidate +6, Knowledge (architecture and engineering) +10, Listen +7, Profession (siege engineer) +5, Profession (soldier) +5, Spot +7, Survival +5|
|Feats:||Alertness, Two-Weapon Fighting|
|Environment:||Any land and underground|
|Alignment:||Usually lawful neutral|
|Advancement:||By character class|
Pulverize (Su): Three times per day as a standard action, an incarnate construct maug can touch an object and negate its hardness for 1d4 rounds (Fortitude DC 18 negates). This power can affect an object of up to 1,000 cubic feet in volume (a 10-foot cube); if the object is larger, only a 10-foot cube of it is affected. Unattended nonmagical objects do not receive a saving throw. If a creature holds, wears, or carries the object, the incarnate construct maug must succeed on a melee touch attack. This attack does not provoke an attack of opportunity. Many incarnate construct maug fighters learn the Improved Sunder feat to use this power against dangerous foes.
 Incarnate construct maugs as characters
Living maug characters possess the following racial traits.
- +10 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma.
- Large size. −1 penalty to Armor Class, −1 penalty on attack rolls, −4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- A living maug's base land speed is 40 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A living maug begins with two levels of giant, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +1, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +0, and Will +0.1
- Racial Skills: A living maug gains skills as an outsider, giving it skill points equal to 5 × (8 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Craft, Intimidate, Knowledge (architecture and engineering), Listen, Profession, Spot, and Survival.
- Racial Feats: A living maug's giant levels give it one feat. Living maugs gain Alertness as a bonus feat.
- +7 natural armor bonus.
- +4 racial bonus on Craft (stonemasonry) and Knowledge (architecture and engineering) checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic, Giant. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Special Attacks (see above): Pulverize. An incarnate construct maug adds 1/2 his class levels to the saving throw of this ability.
- Special Qualitites: Spell resistance 14 + class levels.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +1.
1 Fractional base bonuses (Unearthed Arcana, p. 73) for a living maug are a base attack bonus of +1-1/2, and base saving throws of Fort +3, Ref +2/3, and Will +2/3.