Little people -River Sprite- (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 River Sprites
River Sprites are wise and benevolent fey. They go out of their way to fight evil and ugliness and to protect their homelands. They live in rivers of lake and sometimes offer advice or magical aid to humans who come to them.
River Sprites are good-natured and benevolent, they help those in needs when they feel up to the taks.
They aren't as playful as the common fairy, but that doesn't mean they won't go for a little prank from time to time.
 Physical Description
River Sprites resemble Tiny humanoid made of swirling water. They may remodel their body any time they want, giving the water the shape they desire.
In humanoid form, a River Sprite is about 1' 1" to 1' 5" Of height and around 10lb of weight.
River Sprites are usualy neutral good, but they tend toward being choatic more then lawful.
Evil River Sprite are practily non-existing.
River Sprites live in the lakes and Rivers of the great old forest of Fey. They build tiny house at the bottoms of lakes and Rivers, usualy of those that are near other fey community, such as an Elf village.
River Sprites pay their respect to the benevolent Mother natures, as well as her sister, the moon.
They also something have ceremonies to honor the gardian of the forest.
River Sprites speak Auqan and Sylvan. Bonus languages: Ignan, Aerial, Earthen, Elven, Gnomic, Common, Goblin, Gnoll, Giant, Draconic and Dwarven.
Male names: Allanar, Delvetos, Delemarir, Ferios'thal, Geonnask, Barghostar, Neeavlin.
Female names: Danalai, Morganna, Kordanilla, Felien'del, Danna'lyn, Warcillan, Jonnallia.
River Sprites don't have last names or clan names.
 Racial Traits
- -4 Strength, -4 Constitution, +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma. Sprites are small and fragile, but are wise and charismatic.
- Elemental (Water, Fey)
- Tiny: As a Tiny creature, a River Sprite gains a +2 size bonus to Armor Class, a +2 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +8 size bonus on Hide checks, but uses smaller weapons than humans use, and lifting and carrying limits are half of those of a Medium character.
- River Sprite base land speed is 15 feet: Swim speed is 40 feet.
- Water subtype: A River Sprite can breath both air and water. It does not need to eat, but when out of the water it still need to drink.
- Swim: A River Sprite has a +8 racial bonus on any Swim check to perform some special action or avoid a hazard. It can always choose to take 10 on a Swim check, even if distracted or endangered. It can use the run action while swimming, provided it swims in a straight line.
- Damage reduction (5\-): A River Sprite's body is entirely made of water, and as such, physical attacks do it little harm. In addition, when submerge into a large body of water, the River's Sprite's body meld into the surrounding water, increasing his Damage reduction to 10\-
- +20 racial bonus on Escape Artist check. A River Sprite's is made of water, and can easily pass between an enemy's finger or fit through a small hole.
- +10 racial bonus on Hide and Move Silently checks when in or underwater.
- Elemental: Immune to critical hit and sneak attacks. River Sprites are also immune to non-lethal damage.
- Spell like abilities: Create Water 2\day. Control Water and Water Walk 1\day. Those spell are cast as by a cleric of the same level or HD as the River Sprite.
- Flaw (Freezing Water): Whenever a River Sprite receive Cold damage, it must make a Fortitude Saving throw with a DC of the damage taken +5. If he fail then the River Sprite is frozen. While frozen, a Rater Sprite cannot take any action or talk. If shattered, the River Sprite does not die, his body comes back together later when it melts. The numbers of round a River sprite is frozen depend on the damage taken, it stays frozen for 1d4 round per 10 point of Cold damage taken. If the River Sprite take less then 10 points of Cold damage then he is frozen for one round. As soon as the River Sprite receive any amount of Fire damage he is immediately unfrozen.
- Automatic Languages: Aquan and Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Ignan, Aerial, Earthen, Elven, Gnomic, Common, Goblin, Gnoll, Giant, Draconic and Dwarven.
- Favored Class: Druid or Sorcerer.
- Level Adjustment:+0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|150 years||350 years||650 years||1000 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||1' 1"||+1d4||10 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||1' 1"||+1d4||10 lb.||× (1) lb.|