Little people -Korrigan- (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Sotytelling spirits, Bards and adventurers, Korrigans are free spirited wanderers who travel across the known and unknown world.
They will go to great lengh to accomplish their goals.
Korrigans are wity, charming and resouceful fey, gifted with a great sense of humor and a charismatic speech manners.
Korrigans resemble small humans with vibrant red hair, deer-like ears and legs, and empty white eyes. They like to wear simple and colorful clothing, prefering shades of green and red.
They stand between 3' 4" and 3' 9" and they weight between 55 and 70 lb.
Korrigans are usualy chaotic good. They are free-spirited wanderers, and as such are appreciated by elves.
Korrigans are very rarely evil.
Korrigans are nomadic, they live wherever the roads lead them. Some Korriban have established a permenant home in the enchanted fey forest however, always comming back to it after a long journey.
The Korrigans people are far from religious zealots, taking their beleif very lightly. They usualy pay their respect to the sun and moon, as well as the all-loving mother nature.
Korrigans speak Sylvan and Common. Bonus languages: Elven, Gnomic, Dwarven, Giant, Orc, Golbin, Aquan, Aerial, Celestial and Draconic.
Male names: Koc'h, Kel't Dark'har, Marwea, Donkor, Korroc'h, Darkian, Mattas, Morga'ht.
Female Names: Kei'tr, Marleen, Marlae'sth, Twylyth, Anwen, Gwaren, Jilythn, Damalynn.
Clan names: Gortoleaf, Rockstamper, Dustturner, Windrunner, Stoutseer, Jewlholder, Talesinger. []
- -2 Strength, +2 Wisdom and +2 Charisma. Korrigans are small, but have sharp wits and a silver tongue.
- Humanoid (Fey)
- Small: As a Small creature, a Korrigan gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but uses smaller weapons than humans use, and lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Korrigan base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: A high elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- +4 racial bonus on Knowledge (Geograffy). A Korrigan has an inate sense of direction and can always tell where the North, South, East and West are. In addition, this skill is always a class skill for Korrigans.
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear: This bonus stacks with the Korrigan’s +1 bonus on saving throws in general.
- Dodge large: Korrigans are used to fight big clumsy opponents, they receive a +4 dodge bonus agaist creature of Size Large or Larger. (Such as huge or Colossal.)
- +2 racial bonus on Perform (All).
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy, Move Silently, Jump, Bluff, Sense Motive and Swim
- Automatic Languages: Sylvan and Common Bonus Languages: Elven, Gnomic, Dwarven, Giant, Orc, Golbin, Aquan, Aerial, Celestial and Draconic.
- Favored Class: Bard or Rogue.
- Level Adjustment:+0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|120 years||250 years||450 years||800 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3' 3"||+1d6||60 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||3' 3"||+1d4||55 lb.||× (1) lb.|