Little people -Kobold- (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
A kobolds scaly skin ranges from dark rusty brown to a rusty black color. It has glowing red eyes and its tail is non prehensile. Kobolds wear ragged clothing, favoring red and orange. A kobold is 1' 8" to 2' 3" tall and weighs 20 to 30 pounds.
Kobolds are usually neutral, tending toward chaos more then law. Centuries of tyranny has taught Kobolds to look out for themselves before anyone else.
A lot of Kobolds still live in the mines and caverns of their dragon overlord, however a few have reintegrated into gnome society and have chosen lives among them. They usually prefer to stay underground, feeling at home in dark, dank tunnels.
Kobolds have no time for organized religious ceremonies, but are pious despite their preoccupation with work. Hard work is worship to a kobold, and action on behalf of the tribe is a prayer for success.
Even so every kobold lair still includes one or two temples to Kurtulmak.
Kobolds speak Draconic. Bonus languages: Common and Undercommon.
Male names: Adart, Arochar, Barkord, Kelus, Daron, Herftak, Keiter, Jonross, Xirtan, Deaton.
Female names: Jonrhra, Obertia, Alderia, Malla, Widjan, Vivara, Gwir, Diarja, Milleen, Dorla.
Kobolds have no last name or clan names.
- -4 Strength, -2 Constitution, +2 Dexterity. Kobolds are small and rail, but quick and nimble.
- Humanoid (Dragonblood,Reptilian) Kobolds are humanoids with the dragonblood and reptilian subtypes. For all effects related to race, a kobold is considered a dragon.
- Small: As a Smal creature,a kobold gains a+1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –4 size penalty on grapple checks, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Kobold base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision:Kobolds can see in the dark up to 60 feet.Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight. Kobolds can function just fine with no light at all.
- Light Sensitivity: Kobolds are dazzled in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
- +1 natural armor bonus to armor class.
- All kobolds add Craft (trap making) to their list of class skills.
- +2 racial bonius on Craft (trapmaking),Profession (miner) Search.
- Automatic Languages:Draconic and Bonus Languages:Common and Undercommon.
- Favored Class:Sorcerer. A multiclass kobold’s sorcerer class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multi classing.
- Level Adjustment:+0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age4|
|60 years||90 years||120 years||+Cha years|
multiply this number by 5. Dragonwrought kobolds with metallic dragon ancestry multiply this number by 10. Ability penalties due to age do not apply to dragonwrought kobolds. See the Dragonwrought feat, page 100.|}