Lictor (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Lictors are very cunning and smart. The are used as assassins by the Tyranid forces. They can be very agile and will try to do what will best serve they hive. They will attack all those that get in their way. They are elite troops and are very stealthy.
 Physical Description
Lictors are 10ft and 12ft in height and weight about 170kg to 200kg. They are very agile and extremely stealthy. They have chameleon like skin and have two huge talons on the ends of two of their arms and claws on the other two. They have flesh hooks on their chest and tendrils around their mouths.
Lictors get along with any other race within the Tyranid Forces. They aren't quick to judge but don't easily become best friends. They choose their allies and enemies carefully.
Lictors can be any alignment
Lictors and Tyranid Forces usually live in barren places under and above ground e.g. deserts.
Lictors have no god but the Hive Mind
Lictors can speak common and Tyrinadinan.
 Racial Traits
- Strength +4, Dexterity +6, Constitution +4, Intelligence +4, Wisdom -2, Charisma -4.
- Large Size
- Lictors base land speed is : 50ft, 40ft Burrow
- Hide in Plain Sight(Sp): While in any sort of natural terrain, a Lictor can use the Hide skill even while being observed.
- Pheromone Trail(Sp): A Lictor leaves a trail of pheromones so that it dose not get accidentally lost. It can, at will, turn off and on the pheromone trail (can be tracked via this trail DC 35 if Tyranid DC 10).
- Intuit Direction(Sp): A Lictor always knows which way is north.
- Fearless(Sp): A Lictor is not subject to anything that is of fear affect.
- Regeneration(Ex): A Lictor fast heals 3 points of damage per round.
- Spider Climb(Ex): A Lictor can climb along walls and roofs as if it was a spider
- Resistances(Sp): A Lictor is resistant to cold 5, electricity 5 and fire 5.
- Telepathy(Ps): A Lictor can telepathically talk to creature within 1km.
- Chameleonic Skin(Sp): Lictors are very good at blending into the environment and the skin of a Lictor has become chameleon like (+10 to hide).
- Mind Probe(Ps): This attack can be done when an opponent is unconscious, asleep, pinned in a grapple, tied up or anything that would deny him his dexterity. The feeder tendrils on his face go around the head and take all information even, sometimes, deleting the recollection of the Lictor ever being there. People who have this happen to them feel drowsy and woozy for 3 hour afterwards (treat as shaken). People can get their memories back by talking to a psyker or a telepath (minimum level is Lictor’s level +1).
- Flesh Hooks(Sp): The flesh hooks of a Lictor make it easier for him to grapple enemies. When he deploys his flesh hooks they give him +1 (per one that hits to a maximum of +6) to grapple checks and there is no attack of opportunity on him.
- Automatic Languages:Common, Tyrinadian. Bonus Languages: Elven, Dwarven, Goblin, Orc, Giant, Halfling, Gnome, Terran.
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: +4
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||100 years||200 years||+4d100 years|