Ley (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They elusive ley are a race akin to the elves, in fact, many scholars say that the elves are actually descendants of ley. Although the truth may never be known for certain, elves and ley certainly share many characteristics.
Ley are very intensely emotional, just like their elven cousins, but they have a tighter reign on their emotions. They are nevertheless extremely volatile and unpredictable.
 Physical Description
Ley look very similar to elves, although they are significantly shorter and lighter. Their hair is usually red or golden, and their eyes are always green.
Ley are often of a chaotic alignment.
Ley hail from Aergaela, along with their elven cousins.
Some ley worship the elven god Eando, while others choose to worship great fey lords.
Ley speak Aergaelan and Arcana.
 Racial Traits
- +4 charisma, +2 wisdom. Ley are strong willed and have a strong sense of self.
- Ley base land speed is 30 ft.
- Improved Low-Light Vision.
- Immunity to magic sleep effects.
- Unearthly Grace (su): as long as a ley wears no armor, they may add their charisma modifier as a bonus on all their saving throws, and as a deflection bonus to their armor class.
- +2 racial bonus on diplomacy, listen, spot, and sense motive skill checks.
- +2 racial bonus on will saves against enchantment and fear effects.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 3/day: charm person, hypnotism. caster level same as class level. Save dcs are charisma based.
- Automatic Languages: Aergaelan, Arcana. Bonus Languages: Jacinthian, Albionian, Aethirian, Draconic, Elven, Utish.
- Favored Class: sorcerer.
- Level Adjustment: +2