Leprechauns (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Leprechauns are small happy-go-lucky people, constantly laughing and playing pranks on passers-by.
 Physical Description
Leprechauns are around 3 feet tall in height and can weight anywhere from 38-46lbs.
Leprechauns like all types of people, no matter the size, age or sex. They are all around friendly people. That said, victims of their pranks may not feel the same way.
Described as neither wholly good nor wholly evil, they are either Chaotic Neutral or Neutral, as they are very unlikely to follow any sort of rules.
Leprechauns can be found all around the world, you just have to know where to look.
Leprechauns religion varies from leprechaun to leprechaun.
Leprechauns speak Common and Sylvan
Leprechaun names can vary from anything simple to the complex.
 Racial Traits
- +4 cha +4 Dex -6 str -2 con: Leprechauns are very good at talking, and are agile, But due to their Small size they are weak.
- Small( humanoid/fey ): Leprechauns are a small version of a human, this caused by their Fey heritage
- Small:Leprechauns a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans use, and his lifting and carrying limits are 3/4 of those of a Medium character.
- Leprechauns base land speed is 20ft
- Lucky/1day: Once a day a leprechaun may re-roll any one die to try and get a better result. Out of the 2 roles the leprechaun always takes the more desired one
- Spell-Like Abilities: A leprechaun with a Charisma score of at least 10 also has the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation. Caster level 1st; save DC 10 + leprechaun’s Cha modifier + spell level.
- Pot of Gold: 3 times per day, a leprechaun can pull a pot of 500 gold from apparently nowhere. However, if a NPC sees him do this, they will (at the DM's discretion) attempt to capture the leprechaun. If he is caught, the leprechaun must forfeit one pot of gold to his captor. If the 3 per day limit has been exceeded, then the pot is still forfeit, and it comes out of the next days allowance. If it has not, then it counts as normal.
- Automatic Languages:Common, Sylvan. Bonus Languages:Any language except for secret ones, such as Druidic.
- Favored Class: Bard.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|130 years||170 years||230 years||+1d8 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||0'10"||+2d4||3 lb.||× 1 lb.|
|Female||0'8"||+2d4||1 lb.||× 1 lb.|