Laws and Honor Codes (Temple Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Travelers should be aware of the laws of the land they are in at all times.
Laws of all Town's and City's in Temple
- No random fighting in the streets (fist fighting, duels).
- Curfew is at 10:30 pm.
- When in an Inn, no bar fights.
- When the alarm is raised, go immediately to your home, or the nearest Inn, whichever is closer.
- When a guard asks you to come to him/her, you better do as you are told.
- You must answer any questions the Guards ask you truthfully. If you are found lying, you will be taken into custody and will be privately interrogated.
- Leave the Town, or City at your own risk. Who knows what could be lurking outside the walls, in Temple.
Crime and Punishment Table
This is a table that shows some of the Horrible crimes that can be committed, and there punishment. This table applys to all Towns and Cities in and around Temple.
|Attempted Murder||Long Imprisonment|
|Attacking a Guard||Long Imprisonment (Death Penalty if Guard was killed)|
|Theft||Repay & Variable Imprisonment|
|Kidnapping||Long Imprisonment (Death Penalty if Rape too)|
|Mugging||Repay and Long Imprisonment|
|Breaking and Entering (Trespassing)||Few days Imprisonment|
|Raping a Young Child||Death Penalty|
|Kidnapping a Child||Death Penalty|
|Killing a Child||Death Penalty|