Knasari (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The only way to become a Knasari, is to be born one.
For every Urgalz (3.5e Race) born, there is a 1% chance that they will be born as Knasari instead.
If one of the parents is a Knasari, then the chance increases to 5%, and if both parents are Knasari, the chance increases to 10%.
Knasari likes to fight but not as much as Ugalz, They are more Noble then the Urgalz, and they are more Intelligence. Thats why it's harder making a Knasari angry than an Urgal. When a Knasari is 20, he is sent from the village to hunt animals. The Knasari is not allowed to take equipment with him, therefore he is suppose to kill an animal with it's bare hands. The bigger and stronger the animal is the more respect the Knasari will receive. However, if it kill a little animal, it is not allowed to return to the village if it brings that animal back.
They look similar to Urgal except they are much bigger. Most of times they have gray skin, red eyes, and they have two big horns on their head.
They dislike other races and are at war with many of them most of the time. Their worst enemies are the Humans, Elves, and Undead. They look at Trolls as their brothers and help them in battle if they need it.
They are mostly Chaotic Evil or other Evil alignment
They live in deserts, mountains and many other places. They live with the Urgal, most of time as their leader. If there are two Knasari in one village they will fight to the death, or until one of the Knasari gives up. That, however, is rare.
They believe in in many deities. It depends in what the village chief believes in. They most of times believe in Tempus deitie of battle or Garagos Lord of War and they can also believe in Berkrakwar, Lazarus, Nera or Taslan
- +34 Strength, + 18 Dexterity , +30 Constitution, +10 Intelligence, + 8 Wisdom, - 4 Charisma
- As a Large size. –1 penalty to Armor Class, –1 penalty on attack rolls, –4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Knasari base land speed is 60 feet.
- +15 Natural armor bonus.
- Powerful Build (Ex): The physical stature of Knasari allows them function in many ways as if they were one size category larger. Whenever a Knasari is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for an opposed check (such as during grapple checks, bull rush attempts, and trip attempts), the Knasari is treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to him. A Knasari is also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature’s special attacks based on size (such as improved grab or swallow whole) can affect him. A Knasari can use weapons designed for a creature one size larger without penalty. However, his space and reach remain those of a creature of his actual size. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject’s size category.
- Extreme Senses (Ex): Knasari have a +5 to Spot, Search, and Listen checks.
- Darkvision out to 100 feet
- Racial Hit Dice: Knasari get 12d12 Hit Dice, a Base Attack Bonus of +12, and base Saving Throw bonuses of Fort +8, Ref +6, and Will +5.
- Racial Feats: A Knasari monstrous humanoid levels give it five feats.
- Racial Skills: A Knasari gets 4x(4 + int modifier, minium 4) and gets the skills Survival, track and Intimidate as class skills.
- Special Qualities: Fast Healing 10 + con modifier, scent
- Feats: Power attack, Endurance, Weapon Focus and Run
- Menacing Demeanor (Ex): Knasari base their Intimidate skill off of Strength instead of Charisma.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Urgalz. Bonus Languages: any.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +16
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|70 years||100 years||130 years||+6d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||26'6"||+5d10||2.4 tons.||× (7d10) lb.|
|Female||25'7"||+5d10||2.1 tons.||× (7d10) lb.|