Knasari (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The only way to become a Knasari, is to be born one.
For every Urgalz (3.5e Race) born, there is a 1% chance that they will be born as Knasari instead.
If one of the parents is a Knasari, then the chance increases to 5%, and if both parents are Knasari, the chance increases to 10%.
Knasari like to fight but not as much as Ugalz They are more Nobal then the Urgalz they are more Intelligence and thats why it's harder making a Knasari angry then a Urgal. when a Knasari is 20 he is send from the willige to hunt some animals he is not allowed to take equipment with him so he is suppose to kill an animal with bare hands. the bigger and stronger the animal is the more respect he gets but if he kill a little animal he is not allowed to return to the villige if he takes that animal back.
 Physical Description
They look simular to Urgal exept they are much bigger and most of times they have grey skinn and red eyes and they have two big horns on their head.
They don't like other races and are most of times at war with many of them. Their worst enemies are the Humans, Elves and Undeads. They look at Trolls as their brothers and help them in battle if they need it.
They are mostly Chaotic Evil or other Evil aligment
They live where they can live; in deserts, mountains and many other places. They live with the Urgalz most of times as their leader and if there are two Knasari in one villige they will fight to the death or just til one of them gives up and that is realy rear that they do that.
They believe in in many deities. It depends in what the village chief believes in. They most of times believe in Tempus deitie of battle or Garagos Lord of War and they can allso believe in Berkrakwar, Lazarus, Nera or Taslan
 Racial Traits
- +34 Strength, + 18 Dexterity , +30 Constitution, +10 Intelligence, + 8 Wisdom, - 4 Charisma
- As a Large size. –1 penalty to Armor Class, –1 penalty on attack rolls, –4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Knasari base land speed is 60 feet.
- +15 Natural armor bonus.
- Powerful Build (Ex): The physical stature of Knasari allows them function in many ways as if they were one size category larger. Whenever a Knasari is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for an opposed check (such as during grapple checks, bull rush attempts, and trip attempts), the Knasari is treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to him. A Knasari is also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature’s special attacks based on size (such as improved grab or swallow whole) can affect him. A Knasari can use weapons designed for a creature one size larger without penalty. However, his space and reach remain those of a creature of his actual size. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject’s size category.
- Extreme Senses (Ex): Knasari have a +5 to Spot, Search, and Listen checks.
- Darkvision out to 100 feet
- Racial Hit Dice: Knasari get 12d12 Hit Dice, a Base Attack Bonus of +12, and base Saving Throw bonuses of Fort +8, Ref +6, and Will +5.
- Racial Feats: A Knasari monstrous humanoid levels give it five feats.
- Racial Skills: A Knasari gets 4x(4 + int modifier, minium 4) and gets the skills Survival, track and Intimidate as class skills.
- Special Qualities: Fast Healing 10 + con modifier, scent
- Feats: Power attack, Endurance, Weapon Focus and Run
- Menacing Demeanor (Ex): Knasari base their Intimidate skill off of Strength instead of Charisma.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Urgalz. Bonus Languages: any.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +16
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|70 years||100 years||130 years||+6d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||26'6"||+5d10||2.4 tons.||× (7d10) lb.|
|Female||25'7"||+5d10||2.1 tons.||× (7d10) lb.|