Knaaszgarq (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Knaaszgarq are ferocious fighters and train themselves rigorously. The are fierce and aggressive even among themselves, though they seem to have a fondness to precious items and rare materials much like a dragon.
Similar in appearance to the parent races a Knaaszgarq stands anywhere between nine and eleven feet tall, their skin color is normally a gray stone like color and they possess red eyes. Two large horns protrude from their back.
Very violent and strength driven society. The leader for these types of creatures will generally be the one that is most capable of causing damage.
Most are Evil, with Chaotic Evil being the average alignment for the race. In rare cases Chaotic or true neutral individuals are found, however they have a strong aversion to law and good alignments. Their societies ingrain into them that good and law are weakness.
Rocky caverns, caves, or tunnels.
Similar to Troll names.
 Racial Traits
- +28 Strength +8 Dexterity +16 Constitution -4 Charisma +6 Intelligence +6 Wisdom.
- Humanoid, Giant
- Large: -1 to attack and AC, -4 to Hide checks +4 to grapple, bull rush, overrun, and trip attacks
- Knaaszgaurq Base land speed is 60 feet: 12 squares. Burrowing speed is 60 feet: 12 squares.
- Battle-Ferocity (Ex): Increases strength by 4 and hasted (per spell) for 3 rounds.
- Great strength (Ex): While affected by Battle-Ferocity the Knassqgarq gain an additional +10 to all grapple checks.
- +16 Natural armor bonus.
- Racial Hit Dice: Knaaszgarq get 12d8 Hit Dice, a Base Attack Bonus of +9, and base Saving Throw bonuses of Fort +8, Ref +4, and Will +4.
- Racial Feats: A Knaaszgarq monstrous humanoid levels give it 5 feats.
- Racial Skills: A Knaaszgarq gets 4x(2 + int modifier, minium 4) and gets the skills Survival, track and Intimidate as class skills.
- Special Qualities: Fast Healing 10
- Menacing Demeanor (Ex): Knaaszgarq base their Intimidate skill on Strength instead of Charisma.
- Automatic Languages: Knasgaurkian, Common. Bonus Languages: any
- Favored Class: Barbarian
- Level Adjustment: +20
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|70 years||100 years||130 years||+6d20 years|