Kindaros, LoD (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Kindaros are a race of humanoid creature dwelling on the shard of Kinda, between the inner and outer ring.
 Physical Description
Kindaro are expert of self-control. Able to suppress most emotions, they are very religious but are never bloodthirsty fanatic.
Kindaros dislike much of the races, their xenophobic and isolationist attitude come from the fact they hid themselves from the rest of the Shattered World. They are allies of the imperials, in some way and are neutral to other power. They don't possess any Void Travelling devices.
Kindaros are a very lawful people. Traditionalist, xenophobic and very religious. They are bounded by strong law and code of personal honor. Each Kindaros have it own personal oath, he pledge this oath once he/she reach adulthood.
Alignment by %:(approximately)
- Lawful Good: 20%
- Neutral Good: 5%
- Chaotic Good: 0%
- Lawful Neutral: 40%
- True Neutral: 10%
- Chaotic Neutral: 0%
- Lawful Evil: 20%
- Neutral Evil: 5%
- Chaotic Evil: 0%
Kindaros believe in Spirits, they worship their ancestors and heroes. They believe only in spirits, no gods. In fact they believe that there is Greater and Lesser spirits, gods simply being very very powerful spirits. They believe magic is sacred and should be used with caution and moderation. They are very punitive toward black magic and demonic pact, saying it a desecration toward magic and life itself. Kindaros are said to have discovered every secrets of magics, these secrets well hidden in the Kindaro society and shared to no outsider.
 Art & Culture
 Romantic Behaviour
 Racial Traits
- +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength, -2 Constitution
- Humanoid (Human)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, kindaro have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Kindaro base land speed is 30 feet.
- Mystical Binding Ways: +1 to Caster Level for Divine Spells
- Mystical Knowledge: +2 to Knowledge (Religion) and Knowledge (The Plane).
- Mystical Tattoo: +2 to Saves vs Spells and Spell-like ability.
- Spiritual Sight: Blindsense 10ft
- Automatic Language: Common, Celestial. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
- Favored Class: Cleric.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|250 years||500 years||900 years||+3d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 10”||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d10||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|