From D&D Wiki
These humans tend to be cold and uncaring. Since they were created and trained to kill they were never shown compassion, thus they barely know what it means to feel it. They are also prone to fits of killer rage for a short time after being unleashed upon society due to the harsh conditions, rigorous training, and torture they endured. After a while of being out and mixed with society, these humans become virtually undetectable in a crowd. Some will escape and try to lead normal lives. But most, even if they do escape, will always be cold and calculating killers.
These humans appear as any others do, although due to their past they may have significantly more scarring and premature signs of aging.
A well-trained and seasoned Killer will learn to get along with many races, though only as a facade. They will primarily remain distant and will not truely care.
A new Killer (as stated previously) will be less likely to mix well, and may be prone to fits of anger that could lead to the ending of at least one life.
Almost always chaotic, and most are either evil or neutral. It is possible, and not unheard of, for a Killer to wish to repent and use his skills for good.
Most Killers do not worship any deities, they simply have jobs to do. Though among those who do worship, the most common is definitely Nerull.
Killers are taught Common and Drow Sign Language during their training. Though they will learn any language that better helps them complete their mission.
Killers only get a name once they complete their training and are deemed worthy, it is a this point they may choose any name they please. This means that there are very few "common" names for Killers.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, -2 Consitution. The type of training a killer receives is about tuning not only raw power, but also finesse. The Killers are also permitted to spend "free time" reading books and learning about the world as to better understand it.
- Dash: gains the dash feat
- Killers base land speed is 40 feet:
- Intuitive Learning: A killer is adept and a quick study, therefore gains a bonus feat every other level starting at first when receiving a name.
- Well-trained: Killers get +2 on all jump, spot, listen, tumble checks.
- Knowledge of Torture: A Killer may choose one basic type of weapon damage (slashing, piercing, etc). When wielding a weapon of this type the Killer gets a +5 on all intimidate checks.
- Low-Light Vision: Due to their time locked away while training, Killers gain low-light vision.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Drow Sign Language. Bonus Languages: Elven, Dwarven, Gnomish, Orcish, Halfling.
- Favored Class: Any damage-based.
- Primal will: Lack of sleep between torture aids the killer, granting meditation
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races[[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]