Kiegon (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
“Life is full of wonders and death is unexpected and we live longer then all of you. So live like you will die tomorrow live for all the joys of life, for your life is short.”
The Kiegon society is a strict one, though there are no written laws there is code of conduct. With rules like you can not bite some unless you’re defending your self, and or have permission from your friends or family. Or you do not explain meaning or topic of things said in Draconic speak to Non-Dragons. And don’t eat things that can talk. Makes for odd Personalities, especially cense most Kiegons including the oldest of there race act in a childish fashion.
Kiegons are a tall and slender race with long and muscular prehensile tail, Sharp claws, and diamond hard teeth. The Average juvenile to Middle Age male Kiegon’s height 7ft. 11in. and average weight 270ld. the male Kiegon is long jawed with rougher broader features with sandy skin and long coarse hair, sometimes with facial hair. The Average juvenile to Middle Age female Kiegon’s height 7ft. 3in. and average weight 240ld. the female Kiegon has soft and smooth skin with fine hair, fine features, and a slender tail and clearly female figure. Their skin color is subject to change based on mood and environment, but most of the time its light Tan, the colors of their eyes range from red, to yellow, to blue, but Kiegons consider green and violet eye colors the most attractive. Kiegons are small flightless Dragons; as such they are shockingly strong, but they are also vary dexterous and agile do to there flightless nature. Kiegons are also unusual in the fact that they give berth to live offspring. like most dragons tho they do not stop growing until death.
Kiegons gets along with other most races but see Halflings and gnomes as a form of livestock.
Kiegons love deserts with high rocky outcropping, forests, and jungles as places to live.
Often Kiegons worship deities like Tiamat, Cyndor, Celestian, Rao, Zuoken, Xan Yae, But Evil Kiegons like to worship Bahamut.
Draconic, Common, uncommon
Kiegons like to use human names for the ease to memory.
- +4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +2 Constitution,-2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, −2 to Charisma: Kiegons are superb physical specimen, but tend learn things slowly and there social code of conduct makes them hard to relate to.
- Monstrous Humanoid, Dragon:
- Medium to Large: "Large size" -1 size penalty to AC, +2 size bonus to attack rolls, +20ft. to base land speed, weapons that use two hand can be used with one hand with out penalty, all lifting and carrying limits are doubled, armor must be custom made.
- Kiegon base land speed "Medium size" is 40ft. "Large size" is 60ft.
- natural armor: at level 3 natural armor; Based Strength Mod.
- Tail: attack opponents with Tail, dealing bludgeoning up to 20 hp.
- Claws: deals 1D6 1D8 in piercing and slashing damage.
- Natural Camouflage (Su): at level 6 Kiegons have the ability to fade in & out view at will. use ki power to become invisible(self only), move at half speed well using natural camouflage, skills checks & saves: Move Silently, Bluff, Disguise, Concentration.
- Deathly Bite: Coup de grace same size Creatures and those one size bigger as a standard action well in Grapple (Feats required)Power Attack,Unarmed Proficiency,Improved Unarmed Strike,Improved Grapple.
- Inborn Ki (Ex): Kiegon are born massive Ki-pool of a unknown limit. apposed to the rest of Dragon kind who's powers lie in magic. "thou Kiegons never seem to runout of Ki, thay do requires 8 hours rest a day to use it."
- Kiegon's Roar "Breath Weapon" (Su):as a standard action at level 18 a Kiegon can use a Breath Weapon, once used it can’t use it's Breath Weapon again until 1d4 rounds later. Kiegon's Roar dose 2D6 of sonic damage+con. mod. in Ki damage affects all enemies within range 30ft or one enemy up to 120ft.away.
- Constricting Tail: Grapple attack Ignores armor and natural armor and deals 2D6 of SUBDUAL DAMAGE twice per. round until enemy is k.o.(Feats required)Power Attack,Unarmed Proficiency,Improved Unarmed Strike,Improved Grapple.
- Favored Class: Any
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|1020 years||1500 to 7000 years||7001 years and up||?????? years|