Juggernaut (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
 Juggernaut [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You may be considered one size category larger for the purposes of any size dependant roll you make (such as a Bull Rush, Overrun, or Lift action).
- +1: You do not provoke an attack of opportunity for entering an opponent's square.
- +6: You gain a +4 bonus to attack and damage rolls to destroy objects. You may shatter a Force Effect by inflicting 30 damage on it.
- +11: When you successfully bullrush or overrun an opponent, you automatically Trample them, inflicting damage equal to a natural slam attack for a creature of your size.
- +16: You gain the Rock Throwing ability of any standard Giant with a strength equal to or less than yourself.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Combat Feats