Jocobion (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They go around spreading the faith of Conni. They are fighters for the good of men, but try their hardest to make women the "inferior" sex. Other wise they are just like the rest of us.
They are from 5'4" to 5'10" tall, weigh from 120 to 140 lbs, have blonde, red, or brunette hair. They have blue, green, or purple eyes. They all have a birth mark some where on their body that is a single star in a circle.
They get along well with the civilized races.... maybe too well.... they are constant strugglers in the battle against evil, not because they hate evil, but because they hate those who cause suffering, and those just happen to be evil people most the time.
Always Chaotic Neutral.
They live in what ever lands humans live in, often being a part of their civilization.
They worship Conni.
Jocobions speak Common.
Same as humans.
- −2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, −2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma: The bonuses because they have to be flexible to preform their... "duties" for their religion and they are well liked because they're nice and their choice of clothing... or lack there of... They arent strong because of their devotion in... other areas, and they don't have the ability of for thought that would have them think out their decisions, they're chaotic after all.
- Humanoid: They are much like humans.
- Jocobion base land speed is 20 feet.
- Pray for Child (Ex): Jocobion can't get pregnant by standard means, if they are the Grand Priestess of Conni's religion, the top priestess of their churh, or one of the 10 Clan leaders, then pray for 1d4 days for a child, then, and only then will they be even considered for a child.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages such as Druidic).
- Favored Class: Cleric or Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: LA +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||84 years||118 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Female||5'4"||+1d6||120 lb.||+1d20 lb.|