Infernous (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Infernous enjoy the burning of all life's pleasures, grass, trees, children, squirrels. Based on their personal alignment they take different approach but fire, even magical flame is something they are drawn to. If they have the option to sow chaos in flame they have a horrible tendancy to go off the chain and destroy everything
Infernous stand 6 foot tall at the shortest and 8 foot tall at the tallest recorded. Their hair is flowing fire that can be controled by the Infernous, taking any shape or heat out put they desire. Infernous eyes are like burning embers of destruction, ever changing and disturbing to gaze at. Their skin is flame baked into a crisp nearly black brown on males and a semi pleasent golden brown on females.
The only thing close to enjoying the company of an Infernous is a plushie, due the the tendancy to go balls out and terrorize towns as a spirit of fire. Dwarves can be the worst enemy of an Infernous due to their lawful nature while halflings can find the constant warmth of an Infernous enjoyable.
Chaotic but Lawful and Neutral Infernous are not unheard of. There is no common amongst the good/evil spectrum.
Infernous live in the Waste of Lore, breed oroginally of the volcanic terrain and then becoming their own small culture.
Infernous worship Darth Sidious, a strange figure that appeared in the Wastelands when Chancelor Palpatine appeared in the city of Dragon doom. Deities however are any.
Common, Ignan, Flambe
Male: Maryut, Heigurta, Jaska, Lamra, Kalourm, Oran
Female: Jerri, Gresfa, Oran, KikiKamu
- +6 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence, -2 Charisma
- Humanoid(Fire): Infernous love burning things. because their born of fire.
- Fire Subtype: A creature with the fire subtype has immunity to fire. They get a -2 against cold effects
- Infenous base land speed is 40 feet: Infenour have a swim speed of 60 feet in lava
- Wings of Fire (Su): An Infernous can shape their flaming manes into a pair of wings, 3 times a day (during combat), granting them a fly speed of 120 feet with average maneuverability. This is a move action and provokes Attacks of Oppertunity
- Lava Breathing: See water breathing
- Lava sight (Ex): An Infernous can see perfectly in pools of molten lava.
- Darkvision 60: An Infernous can see in dark or no light out to 60 ft.
- Blind sight: In a fire dominated area, an Infernous has Blind sight out to 120 feet.(An area with natural heat and fire sources that are abundent or an area on constant flames. (see Continual Flame )
- Automatic Languages: Common, Ignan, Flambe. Bonus Languages: Any other than secret languages such as Druidic.
- Favored Class: Warlock.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|