Infernal Protectors (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Infernal Protectors
Infernal Protectors are often cruel to those who would cause harm to the things they are trying to protect. They are raised to be silent and be mindful of their duty to uphold their reputation as Infernal Protectors.
 Physical Description
Infernal Protectors resemble that of a demon but instead of batlike wings, they are blackish blue feather wings. They can be 5' to 7'5" feet tall, weigh about 275 to 415, and their skin color is on the darker side of the scale but can be of any color. Their hair and eyes are often see as either jet black or silver. They have a bulky build which is why they often appear to be larger then that actually are.
Because of their origins, Infernal Protectors get very little respect and often end up doing lower class work to make up for the deeds of their counterparts. While they can get along with almost any species they tend to stay away and not get too close to any of them.
Infernal Protectors are usually Chaotic good or on the Neutral end due to them trying to atone for others.
Infernal Protectors adapt very easily to newer surrounds and thus can live anywhere as long as they spend a little bit of time in one area.
Infernal Protectors sometimes worships gods of the people they are working beside but don't often follow the religion closely. They tend to use it as a source of inspiration rather then the actual guideline it gives.
Infernal Protectors can easily learn a new language after only hearing it a few times as long as they keep in contact with the language.
Infernal Protectors usually give away aliases and as such can be of any of name however their true names are often of their brothren such as Azazael, Galgorious, and Lucifer.
 Racial Traits
- +6 Strength +2 Dexterity +6 Constitution +4 Charisma -2 Wisdom -2 Intelligence >: <! Infernal Protectors are strong, resilient and charming but lack in common sense
- Monstrous Humanoid (Demon)
- Infernal Protector's base land speed is 50 feet: Fly Speed is 70 feet at Prefect maneuverability
- Infernal Protection (Ex: Infernal Protectors gain increased endurance as they are originally from hell and as such receive +4 Natural armor and 5+Con mod Fast Healing that can only be overcome by a weapon from hell itself.
- Gates of Hell (Su): Infernal Protectors have the abiltiy to unleash portions of hell's power into themselves to increase their power. As a full round action, an Infernal Protector can unlock a Gate of Hell to gain the bonus of that portion of hell. The Gates can only be used one at a time and can't never stack on each other. Once a gate has been opened it can't be reopened until the next day.
- Gate to Limbo: Infernal Protector starts to shimmer in and out of this reality allowing for a 50% chance to miss him while giving him the ability to have a 50% to bypass Ac for melee attacks. This effects stays out in effect for a number of rounds equal to his' or her's dexterity modifier
- Gate of Temptation: Infernal protector gains a +5 insight bonus to charisma for every 3 HD an Infernal Protector possesses. This effect lasts for a number of rounds equal to his' or her's HD
- Gate of The Flesh: An Infernal Protector gains DR/- equal to their Constitution that can't be bypassed but any means. This effect lasts for a number of rounds equal to their Constitution modifier.
- Gate of The Greedy: The Infernal protector gets absorbed into a light thats shines like gold. This gives the Infernal Protector the ability to sacrifice 5 Hp for a +1 to attack roll and a +2 to Damage for each time they sacrifice 5 Hp. This effect last for a number of rounds equal to their Strength modifier.
- Gate of Wrath: Opening this gate causes everything in 100ft radius from the Infernal Protector must make a fortitude save equal to equal to the Infernal Protectors Intelligence mod x 2d6 or take 20d8 of damage and then have to make a Will save equal to the Infernal Protector's Wisdom modifier x 2d6 or take another 20d8. This damage can't not be reduced in any way and bypasses all forms of reduction but causes the Infernal Protector to drop to -10 hp and must have a heal check preformed on him (Dc equal to Infernal Protector's Constitution score) or be comatose for 1d10 days. This ability can only be used once a week.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Infernal, Abyssal Bonus Languages: Any besides secret languages
- Favored Class: Any but often seen as Monks or Fighters
- Level Adjustment: +3
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|10,000 years||50,000 years||150,000 years||None|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight|