I can USE shurikens (3.5e Optimized Character Build)
From D&D Wiki
Shurikens can fly 10ft and do 1d2 damage... less than a DAGGER!!
 Game Rule Components
Starting Ability Scores (Before Racial Adjustments): Str 12, Dex 16(or higher), Con 14, Int 11, Wis 12, Cha 9
Race (Templates): Human
Starting Racial Traits:
|Saving Throws||Feats|| Class
|1st||Fighter 1||+1||+2||+0||+0||Exotic Weapon Profeciency(Shuriken), Point Blank Shot, Weapon Focus(Shuriken)||Bonus Feat||-|
|2nd||Fighter 2||+2||+3||+0||+0||Far Shot||Bonus Feat||-|
|3rd||Fighter 3||+3||+3||+1||+1||Greater Weapon Focus(Shuriken)||nothing||-|
|4th||Fighter 4||+4||+4||+1||+1||Weapon Specailization(Shuriken)||Bonus Feat||Bracers of Archery, Lesser|
|5th||Rogue 1||+4||+4||+3||+1||none||-||Buy some +1 Shuriken of Distance|
 Other Components
<- anything not covered by the previous sections ->
- This won't work.
- Weapon Specialization requires fighter level 4.
- Greater Weapon focus requires Weapon Spec, and Fighter level 8.
- Rogues don't get a bonus feat at Level 1.
- How can a 5th level character with wealth by level afford a weapon which has a cost of at least +2? (+1 for damage, Distance is also a +1. Total cost of +2 for 8000 gold): A general DM rule of thumb is to not let players have any item which costs more than half of their total wealth.
- Shurikens are priced as ammunition, so +2 shurikens are a paltry 800 a peice.
<- How and why this build works ->
 Munchkin-Size Me
<- Take it to the next level ->
- Throw in quickdraw, 2 weapon fighting feat tree, and flick of the wrist. At BAB of 5 or lower, you get 2 thrown weapons. At BAB 6/1 you get 4 attacks etc.
If your shurikens are 'returning' you'll get them back at the start of your next turn, though you'll be unarmed between turns. (As a hint if you want to take an Attack of Opportunity)
 Side Notes
<- overview of additional info about this build ->
<- conditions of when this build works ->
 DM Counters
<- If needed, tricks for the DM (provided they allow this build) to keep the abuse to a minimum. ->
<- Any other side notes that don't fit in the above sections. ->