Hydro (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|WFRC Race Created by|
|WFRC User Page:||goblins85|
 Hydro Racial Traits
Hydro (Sea Elves):
- +4 Dex -2 Con: Elves have incredible hand-eye coordination, but seem to lack bodily resistance to sickness and have a low pain threshold.
- Sleepless: Elves only need 4 hours of rest instead of 8. During these 4 hours, they don't sleep, but instead go into a meditative trance, during which they are completely aware of their surroundings. Since Elves do not and cannot sleep, they are Immune to all Sleep spells and effects, and are also immune to spells like Dream and Nightmare.
- Elven Senses: Elves have heightened senses. As such, they receive a +2 racial bonus to Listen, Search, & Spot. At 5th Level, this bonus changes to +4, and at 15th level it becomes +6.
- Hydros have a +2 racial saving throw bonus against all diseases, including super-natural diseases like Mummies Rot.
- Hydro Elves are also able to breath water in addition to air.
- They have a Swim Speed of 60 feet, which also gives them a +8 racial bonus to all Swim checks and allows them to take 10 on all Swim checks whenever they want.
- A Hydros thick scales gives it a Natural Armor Bonus of +4.
- A Hydro Elf has a Base Speed of 30 feet
- Darkvision at 120 feet
- Favored class is Bard.
- Languages: Common, Elven, and Sub-Species (Hydro, Levan, etc.)
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gith, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblyn, Orc, Sign, Sylvan, Undercommon.
- ECL: +2 (This might change, it could be a +3)