Hunter (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: The penalties for using a ranged weapon from an unstable platform (such as a ship or a moving horse) are halved.
- +1: Shot on the Run – you may take a standard action to attack with a ranged weapon in the middle of a move action, taking some of your movement before and some of your movement after your attack. That still counts as your standard and move action for the round.
- +6: You suffer no penalties for firing from unstable ground, a running steed, or any of that.
- +11: You may take a full round action to take a double move and make a single ranged attack from any point during your movement.
- +16: You may take a full round action to run a full four times your speed and make a single ranged attack from any point during your movement. You retain your Dexterity modifier to AC while running.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats