Fisherfolks, Burning (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They believe that war in the only way to solve things. they are brutal to the people that believe in any things
Burning Fisherfolks look like standard fisherfolks but the fur on their heads are lighter than the fur on their other body parts.
Most burning fisherfolks are lawful evil.
Unlike their standard countparts, the live on lands even they can live in aquatic enviroments.
They reject any deity or any super natural being
Burning Fisherfolks speak Common and Albionian
- + 4 Str; - 4 Dex; + 4 Con
- Humanoid (Aquatic)
- Burning Fisherfolk base land speed is 20 ft. Base swim speed is 40 ft.
- Low-Light Vision.
- Slight Build: the physical stature of burning fishefolk lets them function in many ways as if they were one size category smaller. Whenever a burning fisherfolk is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for an opposed check (such as Hide), the burning fisherfolk is treated as one size smaller if doing so is advantageous to the character. A burning fisherfolk is also considered to be one size smaller when "squeezing" through a restrictive space. A burning fisherfolk can still use weapons designed for a medium creature. The space and reach of a burning fisherfolk remain those of a creature of their actual size. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject's size category.
- +8 racial bonus on swim checks. A fisherfolk can always take ten on a swim check, even when rushed or threatened. A fisherfolk can use the run action while swimming, provided he swims in a straight line.
- Rage (Ex): The burning fisherfolks are so wired that they can lose their head with just about anything. When they do then enter in a kind of Barbarian Rage only with different effects. They gain + 2 Str and Con and lose - 2 Dex. Basicly when anything irritates them they must pass a save throw of Will with the DC: 20 to resist entering in a fit of rage. When in this state they must roll a Will save throw DC:20 every 5 turns or they wil continue in the state of rage. Once the rage ends they become tired for 1d4 hours.
- The burning fisherfolks are also immune to all sleep effects.
- Amphibious (Ex): Although burning fisherfolks are aquatic, they can survive indefinitely on land.
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: + 2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||53 years||70 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 10”||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d10||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|