Humans, Ulster (3.5e Helvruin Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Humans of Ulster
The people of Ulster are as varied as most humans are, however they're a bit more sturdy. They tend lean toward the system had in medieval England, but not as expansive.
 Physical Description
Most of the people of Ulster are a bit more sturdy than other humans. They often have lighter colored skin, and each on has a hair color that is some variation of red.
The men of Ulster tend to be okay with most peoples. However, when they're threatened, they are fierce enemies.
Most of the men of Ulster are Lawful, however they can be of any alignment.
Ulster Humans feel the most at home in slightly rainy temperate enviroments.
Most of the men of Ulster worship Avrens, the god of Blades.
The people of Ulster speak Common and Ran(a regional language).
The men of Ulster are given a first name when they're born, but they must gain their last name through their acheivements.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Constitution: The men of Ulster are a bit more sturdy than normal humans.
- Humaniod(Human): Ulster Humans have all human traits, as well as the ones described here.
- Medium: None.
- Ulster Human base land speed is 30 feet.
- Ulster Humans get an extra feat at first and tenth levels.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Ran. Bonus Languages: Dalen, Draconic, Elvish, Ignika.
- Favored Class: Paladin or Paladin of Tyranny and Bard.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||65 years||80 years||+95 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 3"||+1d6"||150 lb.||× 2 lb.|
|Female||5' 3"||+1d4"||140 lb.||× 2 lb.|