Twilights (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
A twilight can be as loud and trusting as anybody or he could be the most secluded person ever, just like humans twilights Have a range of personalities however most of them are quiet and seclusive.
Twilights are tall and built, A twilight looks to be human but they ussualy have a birthmark on their arm of shoulder that looks like a tatoo, and their eyes are all one colour be it black, blue, red, orange, grey, purple or just white.
A twilight can ussualy get along with just about anyone, however lots are very reclusive and wont talk to anyone making them seem unfriendly.
Twilights usually Chaotic Neutral.
Anywhere especcially in the plane of shadow.
A twilight does not follow any religion and when he does ussualy switches multiple times a year.
Common, and any other bonus languages the character gets.
A Twilight gains a name through a powerful experience, and unless he trusts you he will not tell you.
- +4 Str +6 Dex +6 Con +2 Cha +4 Wis: Twilights are strong and fast but they arent very durable.
- Outsider (Native)
- Twilights base land speed is 40 feet
- Darkvision: The twilight gains Darkvision 60
- A Twilights is proficient with all simple weapons and with light martial weapons.
- Racial Hit Die: A twilight begins with three levels of outsider, which provide 3d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +3, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +3, and Will +3.
- Racial Skills: A twiligh levels in outsider give it skill points equal to 6 x (8 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Listen, Search, and Spot.
- Racial Feats: A twilight receives two extra feats because of it's level in outsider.
- Automatic Languages: Common Bonus Languages: Any except secret
- Favored Class: Any
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|90 years||190 years||300 years||+2d10years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6'5"||+2d6||145 lb.||× (+3d10) lb.|
|Female||5'11"||+2d6||110 lb.||× (+3d8) lb.|