Humans, Teoryran ,Bourgeoisie(3.5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
- Bourgeoisie, represents the urbanites in a mediaeval society.
- Craftsmen and merchants, organised under guilds,
- together ruling their town or city.
- The caste, is breeding from those humans that always have been more intelligent
- than the common brute about shaping and forming
- or that have intellectual sense of perfection and thus
- blessed with... economics.
- This race is one of the five races of humans, in Kored kindom that creates the four castes and the outcasts.
Making a Bourgeoisie
Abilities: The most important ability is, intelligence for craftmen and charisma for tradors so they have plus in both. Bourgeoisie also have a moderate physicals.
Alignment: Bourgeoisie are usually less religious and more selfish than others and much individualistic, but also having a feeling that they are better than the peasants, for being against urbanisation.
Starting Gold: 2d6×10 gp ( average starting gold:70 gp). Bourgeoisie alone use gold.
- +2 Int, −2 Cha.
- Some Bourgeoisie are pride themselves of being
- cosmopolitan,cultural and educated.
- Those who excell in similar virtues are
- often more cynical minds,fragile dark souls with withdrawn personalities .
- Humanoid (Human)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Human base land speed is 30 feet.
- 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Automatic Language: Kored, Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass human takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count.
|3rd||+1||+1||+1||+1||Personality Feat x2|
Class Skills (8 + Int modifier per level, ×4 at 1st level)
- The Bourgeoisie, alone is merely talented untill he takes other classes,
- Such is their belief in the rational powers of man,
- or at least in the powers of men such as themselves.
- the bourgeoisie have few skills and many talents for skills.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: .
- Small weapons and no armour.
Background Feat: Bonus Feat: Background Feat: Scoundrel: +2 dex con: Bonus Feat: Negate-2 con: School: Negate-2-int:
- In Teoryan, Bourgeoisie are hunted as heretics breaking the laws against monetary system.
- Cities exist like wild weed to be culled often by the rural primitives, or at best as
- harvest that the Kings eventually will raze and pillage in order to tax it with as much violence as possible.
- Cities are both illegal but allowed to exist within other laws. Cities states defend themselves
- and sometimes drive off the barbarians or the city is soon under siege and everyone killed.
- Every deal is criminal, everything is the black market and all dealing happens under intrigue and secrecy.