Humans, Tengu (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Tengu Humans aren't very diffrent from your run of the mill human other then they have a very high intrest in things they don't know about or things they want to know about. They are highly curious of the people and the world around them, they are a kind race that value every person they meet no matter if they are friend, foe or rival every person or monster they meet have some major place for them as they contiune to learn about the world around them. Tengu Humans are almost always your typical go-getter person and a great ally. They are often enticed by songs and their meanings and will spend a long time to memorize it word for word.
The average Tengu human is roughly 5' 10" give or take depending on the Tengu human's parents, like normal humans they get alot of traits from their parents however the main part of their Physical diffrence from most other human races is that they are naturally well-endowed or naturally well built depending how their parents lived before them and can be easily identified on distances from their over all better bodies.
Tengu Humans are generally well met by all races however there are some places where they aren't welcomed due to them not being fully humans or fully a Tengu depending when and where they are and the current standing of the nation or contient they are on.
Tengu Humans are mostly Chaotic Neutral as they have generally a very little care for rules and laws however there are those Tengu Humans who are of diffrent alignments ranging from Lawful good to Chaotic Evil.
Tengu Humans don't really have a personal preference on where they have villages in all kinds of lands and climates.
Tengu Humans worhship the wind as they have a natural connection to the wind and how they feel at ease while near it and embraced.
Tengu Humans speak mostly Common and Spirit Tongue however they can easily learn new langauges quickly
Every Tengu Human gains their name like everyother human born child but they will standout from the rest from their great blood heritage so their names will stand out quite a bit.
- +6 charisma, -4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -4 Constitution: While Tengu humans are very charismatic people they lack quite a bit of strength and the ability to take strong hits they rely on their abilites to dodge or talk their way out of problems.
- Humanoid (Augmented, Outsider) Tengu Humans are human however they are Augmented due to their blood however they aren't Native outsiders
- Medium Tengu Humans do not get any bonuses to their AC or any class skills
- Tengu Humans base land speed is 40 feet: 60 ft Flight (Good Manuverability)
- Polyglot (Ex): A Tengu Human can learn langauges from just hearing. If they beat a DC 16 sense motive or Intelligence check after listening to the language for one minute they can understand and speak the language.
- Wings of Wind (Su): Tengu Humans can generate solid wings on their back for when they need to fly however they can't fly indoors however outside they can easily fight using their high speed and manuverability to take the advantage of their opponents.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Spirit Tongue. Bonus Languages: Any (excluding hidden langauges and class releated).
- Favored Class: Rogue, Fighter, or Bard
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|80 years||160 years||260 years||+3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6’ 30”||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||5' 30"||+2d10||100 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|