Humans, Serpentshrine (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The ancient people of Serpentshrine Isle were all thought to have been annihilated when their cavernous shrine to their serpentine queen, collapsed upon their their city. Some survivors live deep within the caverns though. They have become barbaric and they have lost most of their technology and advancements.
The people of Serpentshrine are barbaric. They live off a diet of bugs, lizards, and other small animals. They don't harm snakes or any kind of serpentine creature for they are their goddess' chosen. They usually think with their stomach and with their religion.
Serpentshrine humans usually are between 4 to 5 feet tall. They usually weigh around 110 lbs. due to their poor diet. Their hair usually is snow white, sometimes they have other hair colors like gray or black. Their eyes are bright colors, they are usually shades of blue, green, or yellow that glow in the dark caverns.
Seeing as how they now think only with their stomach and their religion, Serpentshrine humans usually eat or sacrifice any human, elf, or dwarf they come across in their caverns.
Serpentshrine humans have an alignment of Chaotic Evil alignment. Some who are banished out of the caved in shrine (1%) usually switch alignment to Chaotic Good or Neutral to defy against those who banished them and their dark goddess.
Serpentshrine humans live in the Serpentshrine Caverns deepest recesses. They live within the ruins of their ruined city there.
Nearly all Serpentshrine humans worship Empress Sinestra.
Serpentshrine humans speak Undercommon and Abyssal. Those who are banished out of the caverns usually learn Common.
Serpentshrine humans have names that are strange and usually have at least one "S". They have no surnames.
Male Names: Ssedrin, Salazar, Sauros
Female Names: Sillia, Ssondia, Sannasa
- +2 Strength, −2 Intelligence: Their strength has increased since their civilizations fall, but their intellect has fallen.
- Humanoid (Human)
- Serpentshrine humans base land speed is 30 feet.
- Resistance to acid 10.
- Serpentshrine humanss get +2 on all jump, spot, listen, tumble checks.
- Knowledge of Torture (Ex): A serpentshrine human may choose one basic type of weapon damage (slashing, piercing, etc). When wielding a weapon of this type the serpentshrine human gets a +5 on all intimidate checks.
- 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Undercommon. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Barbarian
- Level Adjustment: +0