Humans, MoFS (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
(Redirected from Humans, MoFS (DnD Race))
- +2 to the ability score of the player's choice.
- Humanoid (Human)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Human base land speed is 30 feet.
- 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass human takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count.
At 5 HD
- +3 bonus skill point for 5th level.
At 10 HD
- 1 extra feat at 10th level.
At 15 HD
- +3 bonus skill point for 15th level.
At 20 HD
- 1 extra feat at 20th level.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||53 years||70 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 10”||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d10||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|