Humans, Dire (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Despite popular belief, Dire Humans live very civilized lives; They live just as any normal man would, but in a little more cramped of spaces. Dire Humans love to do anything physical, lest it be working as a blacksmith or fighting wars for fellow man.
Dire Humans are one in a million; They are the product of a perfect genome. They are hairless muscle-bound giants with bone plating on various parts of their bodies. They have plating on their chest, fists, knees, elbow, and the top of their heads. Their bodies are the ones of legends; sculpted from stone as dwarves would say. They are also handsome like an Elf, because of their perfect genome.
Dire Humans get along with almost all races, mostly because they usually don't judge.
Anywhere a normal human would live.
Dire Humans are usually quite religious, because they are thankful for their truly blessed existence.
Usually strong names like Balthazar, Elaki, or Terra
- +8 Strength +4 Dexterity +4 Charisma; Dire Humans are big, built, and handsome
- +3 natural armor bonus to AC from the various bone plating.
- 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Large –1 penalty to Armor Class, –4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Space/Reach: 10 feet/10 feet.
- Dire Human base land speed is 40 feet.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|15 years||+1d4 -->||+1d6||+2d6|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||53 years||70 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 8"||+2d12||275lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||6' 3"||+2d12||250lb.||× (2d6) lb.|