Humans, Dire (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Dire Humans
Despite popular belief Dire Humans live very civilized lives; They live just as normal man would... but in a little more cramped of spaces. Dire Humans love to do any thing physical, lest it be working as a blacksmith or fighting wars for fellow man.
 Physical Description
Dire Humans are one in a million; they are the product of a perfect genome. They are hairless giants with bone plating on various parts of there bodies. They have plating on their chest, fists, knees, elbow, and the top of their heads. Their bodies are the ones of legends; sculpted from stone as dwarves would say. They are also beautiful like an Elf would be because of there perfect genome.
Dire Humans get along with almost all Races... mostly because they usually don't judge.
None in particular.
Anywhere a normal man would live.
Dire Humans are usually Quite religious because they are thankful of there truly blessed existence.
Usually strong names like Balthazar, Elaki, or Terra
 Racial Traits
- +4 Strength +3 Dexterity +3 Charisma: Dire Humans are big, buff, and beautiful
- +2 natural armor bonus to AC
- Large –1 penalty to Armor Class, –4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Space/Reach: 10 feet/10 feet.
- Dire Human base land speed is 40 feet.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +2
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|25 years||50 years||85 years||+ years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 8"||+2d12||275lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||6' 3"||+2d12||250lb.||× (2d6) lb.|