Humans, Desert (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Desert Humans
Just like an other human, their personalities very greatly from person to person.
 Physical Description
They are human, but tend to have tan to dark-tan skin and have a weathered like appearance. The longer the Desert human live in their desert homes the darker and weathered their skin becomes.
They always welcome travelers into their homes with open arms and tend to get along great with all races.
Desert Humans can be found in any Temperate or Warm Deserts.
They have no particular religion they call their own. Their religion chosen tends toward the class they choose.
 Racial Traits
- −1 Strength, +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, : They are not as strong and much less attractive as regular humans, but they are much heartier and resilient due to their upbringing. They are also much wiser and less gullible.
- Humanoid (Human):
- Medium: As Medium creatures, humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Desert Human base land speed is 30 feet
- Desert Dweller(Ex):You become immune to fatigue, any effect who would leave you exhausted leave you fatigued instead. Additionally you gain a +4 Bonus on Fortitude saves against Hot Weather.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Dry as Desert (Ex): They only require half as much water as regular humans.
- +2 on all skill and ability checks made involving the desert due to their upbringing.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
- Favored Class: Ranger or Sandbender
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||53 years||70 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 10”||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d10||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|