Humans, Arrowfolk (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Arrowfolks are peaceful race and try to avoid fighting. Fighters, Rangers are rare
Often True Neutral.
Most young boys to be trained as monks have shaven heads, while monk elders grow beards and mustaches; they had the longest and most prominent facial hair of any nation. Female monks do not fully shave their heads, just their foreheads so their arrow is visible. It has been shown that when not shaven, Most of the arrowfolks have black or brown hair and blue or brown eyes.
Arrowfolks who have attained a level of mastery in the art are marked with arrow tattoos.
A primary arrow tattoo is placed on their shaven head that extends down their back, along with four others, one on each limb that terminates in an arrowhead at the hands and feet.
- +2 Dex, -2 Con, +2 wis
- Arrowfolks base land speed is 40Ft
- Stonecunning: This ability grants Arrowfolks a +2 racial bonus on Search checks to notice unusual stonework. An arrowfolk who merely comes within 10 feet of unusual stonework can make a Search check as though actively searching, and can use the Search skill to find stonework traps as a rogue can. An arrowfolk can also intuit depth, sensing the approximate distance underground as naturally as a human can sense which way is up.
- Spell-Like Abilities: 1/day—speak with animals (burrowing mammal only, duration 1 minute). An arrowfolk with a Charisma score of at least 10 also has the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation. Caster level 1st; save DC 10 + arrowfolk’s Cha modifier + spell level.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against illusions.
- Add +1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throws against illusion spells. This adjustment stacks with those from similar effects, such as the Spell Focus feat.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Craft (alchemy) checks.
- Pass without Trace (Su): A arrowfolk has the innate ability to use pass without trace (self only, as a free action) as the spell cast by a druid of the arrowfolk’s class levels.
- Automatic Languages: Common Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Psion