Humans, Albion (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The humans of Albion are a varied and intense lot, a determined and greedy race of explorers, inventors, warriors and magicians.
Humans are often rather warlike and xenophobic, although this is not a rule. They run the gamut from kind-hearted to cruel and ruthless.
Humans are usually about 5-6 ft. tall, and weigh about 100-200 lb. They have varying skin colors, from pale and tan to dark brown, while their hair can be black, red, brown or blond. Humans may have eyes of several shades, including those of blue, green, brown and hazel.
Humans have long had alliances with dwarves and even trolls, although they are generally suspicious of "Outsider" races (i.e. elves, sirens, cambions, and changelings.)
Humans are generally of a neutral alignment.
The human nations are primarily Albion Proper and Jacinth.
Most humans worship Woden, Lord of Storms or Harmon, Lord of Brilliance.
Humans speak either Albionian or Jacinthian
- Humanoid (Human).
- Human base land speed is 30 ft.
- +1 bonus on all saving throws at first level.
- Bonus feat at first level.
- 4 bonus skill points at first level, and 1 bonus skill point at each additional level.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Either Albionian or Jacinthian. Bonus Languages: Any (except secret languages).
- Favored Class: Any.