Humans, LotR (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
(Redirected from Human, LotR (3.5e Race))
See This Page for more information.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- A hmuan's base land speed is 30 feet.
- 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Khuzdul). See the Speak Language skill. Due to their many cultures (most of which have their own language), they can replace common with one cultures languages from the following list: Atliduk (Beornings), Adûnaic and common (Númenóreans, Corsairs and Black Númenóreans), Logathic and common (Dorwinrim and easterlings), Dunael and common (Dunleadings), Haradaic and common (Northern Haradrim), Apysiac, common and haradaic (Southern Haradrim), Labba (Lossoth), Rohirric, Eothrik and Common (Rohirrim), Varadja, harradaic and common (Variags of Khand), Nahaiduk and westron (Woodmen) or Pûkael (Woses).
- Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass human takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|35 years||53 years||70 years||+2D20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+2D10||120 lb.||× (2D4) lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2D10||85 lb.||× (2D4) lb.|