Horde Breaker (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Horde Breaker [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You gain a number of extra attacks of opportunity each round equal to your Dexterity Bonus (if positive).
- +1: Whenever you drop an opponent with a melee attack, you are entitled to a bonus "cleave" attack against another opponent you threaten. You may not take a 5' step or otherwise move before taking this bonus attack. This Cleave attack is considered an attack of opportunity.
- +6: You may take a bonus 5' step every time you are entitled to a Cleave attack, which you may take either before or after the attack.
- +11: You may generate an aura of fear on any opponents within 10' of yourself whenever you drop an opponent in melee. The save DC is 10 + the Hit Dice of the dropped creature.
- +16: Opponents you have the Edge against provoke an attack of opportunity from you by moving into your threatened area or attacking you.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats