Hontic (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Hontic's are very quick witted but depending usually keep there mouth shut Hontic's are very out there not really caring what other people think.
Hontics are anywhere from 5' 6 to 6' 8 never going above 6' 8 since they're closer to humans then constructs. Hontics are extremely heavy for their size because they are filled with a metal alloy and sometimes full of metal parts and other things. Hontics cannot grow beards and usually have long hair in a ponytail or short hair usually dark colours same with their eyes and Hontic's with green eyes are usually revered by others because it is so rare.
Hontic's are intelligent but irritable so enjoy the company of elves and nymphs and the like but get annoyed easily by dwarves and orcs and less intelligent creatures.
Hontic's are usually chaotic but when they are not they usually lean towards a lawful alignment
Hontic's are closer to nomads as soon as they learn to fix and build new things for themselves so they really have none.
Hontic's being the way they are really revere no specific god however they do on occasion have a god.
common and mejatic
Hontic's usually acquire their names like humans there parents name them but once they leave they usually find a new name or somebody gives them a name more suitable.
- +4 strength +2 constitution -2 charisma : Hontics are strong and tough because of there construct/metal lineage and are dexterous because they are used to having heavy bodies but after the age of 40 lose bout 200 pounds since most people find them unpredictable they don't enjoy there company.
- Humainoid(construct): Since they are constructs there blood has a special metal aloid more like acid that melts anything but that particular Hontic.
- medium: because of this Hontics have no size related bonuses or penalty's for their size.
- Hontic base land speed is 45 feet: Metal walk 30: can walk on anything metal as long as theres more then 1 pound of metal is is strong enough to hold the Hontic weight even upside down.
- : Hidden parts. : you can have up to 1 extra piece per every 3 levels aside from that you start with you start with Hidden blade: you can have any 1 handed blade in your arm concealed that can be ritracted or retracted(in and out) Natural armor: +2 armor Steel legs: you take half damage from falls and -4 to jump checks but +2 to balance
Extras: Hidden blade can also be taken as an extra. Intellect boost: +2 to int. Brass knuckles: Foe the sake of damage and effects your always treated as armed and you gain a +4 damage to "unarmed" strikes. Acid shot: you gain the ability to shoot a little bit of your blood at 1ce a day this melts an easily meltable object or does 1d6 damage plus 1d4 ongoing damage (save ends). Eagle eyes: you gain low light vision 60 if you take this twice you get low light vision 200 if you take it 3 times you get darkvision 120. Construct parts: You can buy special armors and weapons made only for constructs. Ambidextrous: You take no penalty for fighting 2 handed as long as the weapons are 1 handed for you or 2 handed for a size smaller you also gain the two weapon defense feat.
- Automatic Languages: . Bonus Languages: .
- Favored Class: rogue and monk when deciding if this character takes an xp penalty the rogue and the monk do not count,.
- Level Adjustment: 1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|500 years||10,000 years||100,000 years||+2d6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5,11' feet"||+2d4 feet||400 lb.||× (x 1/2) lb.|
|Female||5,6' feet"||+2d4 feet||400 lb.||× (x 1/4) lb.|