Holtmen (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Holtmen tend to spend most of their time in the forests, experimenting with their innate magical gift and crafting the things they consider to be beautiful.
Holtmen stand around five feet tall, they are slender beings with a slight tan, pointed ears, and dark brown to black hair. Their eyes tend towards green and blue, though brown is not unheard of.
The Holtmen get along best with the Krinmen, due to their related ancestry. They tend to dislike the Osonmen, whom they consider too self-righteous.
Holtmen are usually Chaotic Good, and many are Chaotic Neutral.
The Holtmen can be found in mostly in forests.
Most Holtmen worship the Elevs phanteon
- +2 Charisma or Dexterity, −2 Constitution or Strength: Holtmen have the litheness and force of personality of their fey ancestors, as well as the frailty of those same ancestors.
- Humanoid (Elf, Fey): Holtmen are Elevs descended from fey.
- Medium: None at all!
- Holtmen base land speed is 40 feet
- Spell like abilities (Sp): All Holtmen get Prestidigitation as a spell like ability usable once/day, in addition, any Holtmen with a charisma score of 13 or higher get Expeditious Retreat as a spell like ability usable the once/day.
- Spell instincts (Ex): All Holtmen choose a school of magic, they gain a +1 bonus on all saving throw DCs of spells from that school they cast, and a +1 bonus on saving throw DCs against spells of that school.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Krinnic, Veltic, Bergish.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100||250 years||400 years||10d100 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4'6"||+2d6||60 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|
|Female||4'3"||+2d4||55 lb.||× (1d3) lb.|