Hobgoblins, The Silver Lands (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|“||C'mon! d'you wanna be slaves again?||”|
|—Grosari, hobgoblin soldier.|
The hobgoblins are the commoners of Bas'Mera, only one step in life better than either goblins or hobbs, their two ancestor races, or so legend goes. They hold a place in Bas'Meran society better than goblins because of an event that took place two centuries before. When the goblins undertook one of their "three generation revolutions" (as the ogres call it), the hobgoblins, who before had a place barely better than goblins, betrayed the goblins and helped the ogres and trolls find victory. Their reward for this aid they gave their masters was their freedom. Hobgoblins average between five and six feet in height.
- +2 constitution, +2 dexterity, -2 charisma.
- Humanoid (goblinoid).
- Hobgoblin base land speed is 40 ft.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- +2 racial bonus on saves against poison.
- +2 racial bonus on move silently and listen checks.
- Natural weapons: bite (1d3).
- Automatic Languages: Bas'Meran.
- Favored Class: fighter or rogue.