Haunted (3.5e Flaw)
From D&D Wiki
Effect: You are constantly followed by a incorporeal spirit that cannot be exorcised, turned or otherwise attacked. It always hovers within 10' of you, moving through solid objects and teleporting if required.
- It glows in the dark whenever you want to hide. It emits a dim light to a 5 foot radius and you take a -2 penalty to Hide checks.
- It moans whenever you want to be quiet. You take a -2 penalty to Move Silently checks.
- It corrupts your food when you try to eat. You become sickened for 1 hour after every meal.
- It disturbs your dreams. You are fatigued for 1 hour after you wake from sleep.
- It scares animals. You take a -2 penalty to Handle Animal and Ride checks.
Roleplaying Ideas: It might be the spirit of someone you have killed or who has a grudge against you. Maybe you stole from their body or disturbed their 'eternal' rest.