Halflings, Taresi (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Halflings tend to be amiable and gregarious, and enjoy a day out in town. They love adventuring, as it seems to be in their blood.
Halflings stand around 3' 0". They have pointed ears, and the most common hair colors are black and brown, though other variations do occur. They have a light skin tone.
Halflings need to be open and neutral to all races to keep trade routes open. Halflings seem to relate best with the giants of the Valley of Giants.
Halflings are neutral. This allows them to succeed in business and trade.
Halflings reside in Domasill. It is the smallest of all the countries on Taresi, yet it has the greatest population density.
Halflings worship Sybilla, the Halfling goddess and patron of civilization.
Halflings speak Common and Halfling. They can learn any language spoken on Taresi.
Halflings have a personal name and a family name.
- +2 Charisma, +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength
- Small: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- Halfling base land speed is 20 feet.
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws
- +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear.
- +2 racial bonus on Climb, Jump, and Move Silently checks.
- +2 racial bonus on attack rolls with daggers.
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy checks
- +2 racial bonus on Listen checks
- Automatic Languages: Common and Halfling. Bonus Languages: Any (except secret languages).
- Favored Class: Rogue or Freelancer.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|90 years||200 years||400 years||+5d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||3' 0"||+2d4||30 lb.||× 1 lb.|
|Female||3' 0"||+2d4||25 lb.||× 1 lb.|