Half-Zoroark (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Half-Zoroark use their Illusionistic abilities to trick people a lot. they tend to get carried away in their fun.
Average height is 6' 2, average weight is 210 Lbs, skin color is always grey, the eye color is red, They always have long hair, They always have the sphere on the hair, it's color changes with the said Half-Zoroark's alignment (Red with Evil, Green with Neutral, Blue with Good)
Half-Zoroark do not get along well with lawful creatures, but are still able to work with them.
Any alignment, but Always Chaotic
It's most comfortable in temperate forests and plains
Nono specific to it
They are given names with how Tricky they were as children most Common names for trickery Low: (Male) Harry, (Female) Linda Medium: (Male) Rex, (Female) Mona High: (Male) Jack, (Female) Veronica Extreme: (Male) Ron, (Female) Nova DANGER!: (Male) Sol, (Female) Luna
- +2 Charisma: For their long charismatic hair and sphere
- Monstrous Humanoid (Zoroark): Human shape, but the ability of Zoroark
- Medium: None
- Half-Zoroark base land speed is 30 feet
- +3 Illusion Spells: +2 if not wizard
- Automatic Languages: Common, Zoroark. Bonus Languages: Dragonic.
- Favored Class: Wizard, Rouge.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||70 years||80 years||+1d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 2"||+1d4||210 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|
|Female||5' 0"||+1d6||190 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|