Half-Stone Golem (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Half stone Golem. These beings are not born but made. Willing or unwilling it is done with magic.
The half golem is usually a loner because they neither want to be used or treated like a monster, but will have company when they are treated as friends and equals
 Physical Description
Their skin is any color a stone might be "EX- grey, brown, white, ect." the skin looks like flesh with patches of rock on top. height, eyes, and hair are based on the other half of the race. EX. human. The weight however is an extra 75 pounds.
Due to their looks they tend not to work with a lot of people. When they do find a friend they will keep them safe and are precious.
Any. mostly neutral
The half golem like to be close to rocky or mountainous regions .
Common and Terran.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution , +2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma
- Medium -->:
- Half-Stone Golem base land speed is feet:20 Though armor and similar things to not slow them down. Simalar to Dwarven Stability
- Damage reduction: Their DR increases every time an ability score is increased due to HD(every 4 levels): 1/adamantine at 1st level, 2/adamantine at 4th, 3/adamantine at 8th, and so on. Any ability that grants you ability score bonuses does not give you DR.
- Natural armor: Their natural armor increases every time their (race based) DR does: +1 at 1st, 2 at 4th, 3 at 8th, and so on.
- Construct Half (Ex) they take a -8 on Will saves charm effects "example= charm person" The nature of a golem is to be controlled, whether the golem be intelligent or not. Due to this their racial bonus to wisdom does not grant its bonus to such will saves.
- Dark vision 30ft
- Slow (Sp) A stone golem can use a Slow, as the spell, 3/per day. The save DC is Constitution-based.
- Natural Weapon: Slam 1d8 "While the race is strong it is no where near the build of true rock."
- Slowed Age (Ex) being part construct but still alive. the age of the base creature is doubled.
- Automatic Languages: Same as other half(base creature) plus Terran
- LA = +1