Half-Pangoloid (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Half-Pangoloids are typically products of humans and pangoloids. Both races are rather socialable and adaptable, and it shows in the children who have a very human outlook. Due to their pangoloid upbringings, whatever profession they seek usually makes good of their increased intelligence.
They are as tall as a human, though they tend towards smaller human sizes over larger. Still, it's not completely unheard of a 6'+ half-pangoloid. They sometimes have slight snouts to their face, and possess long floppy ears like a dog, which look strange on their otherwise human head. Hair tends to be short, and glossy. Their skin is slightly plated, faint signs of large scales on their body. However, it is not thick enough to be armor or provide a boost to their durability. Rather it only serves to slow them down a bit. Indeed, the real power which transfered over was their mind. Hair and eye color varies wildly, and skin is human shades, occasionally with a tint of gray or pale blue.
As social and friendly creatures they do get along well with others.
Any local deities or traditional pangoloid deities.
Common and Pangal.
Names are acquired in the same manner as humans.
- +2 Intelligence, −2 Dexterity: Half-Pangoloids have their Pangoloid cunning, and the stiff bodies of their ancestors too.
- Humanoid: They are closely related to the humanoid race they descend from.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, half-pangoloids have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Half-Pangoloid base land speed is 30 ft.
- Racial bonuses: +4 on one Craft (chosen at creation), +2 on any Knowledge (chosen at creation).
- 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Pangal. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Wizard.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||90 years||120 years||+4d12 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 0"||+2d6||130 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||4' 8"||+2d6||100 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|