Half-Orc, from R.M.G.C.L.F. (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|A "race's compendium" race created by|
These orc–human crossbreeds can be found in either orc or human society (where their status varies according to local sentiments), or in communities of their own. Half-orcs usually inherit a good blend of the physical characteristics of their parents. They are as tall as humans and a little heavier, thanks to their muscle. They have greenish pigmentation, sloping foreheads, jutting jaws, prominent teeth, and coarse body hair. Half-orcs who have lived among or near orcs have scars, in keeping with orcish tradition.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Strength, -2 Intelligence: Half-orcs are muscular and strong but have less protein in their brains.
- Humanoid (Orc, Human)
- Half-orc base land speed is 30 feet.
- -2 to Diplomacy, Bluff, and Gather Information checks towards "pure" humanoids: Half-orcs are misfits amongst most pure-bred creatures, but to the average green dragon, all humanoids look the same.
- +2 to Survival and Knowledge (nature) checks: Half-orcs have an intuitive, feral understanding of the natural world.
- +2 to Intimidate checks: A half-orc's powerful physique and chiseled appearance make them fairly intimidating.
- +2 to Concentration checks: Half-orcs are good at ignoring physical distractions and focusing internally.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Orc Blood/Human Blood - for all practical purposes, half-orcs are considered to be what ever race they were raised by.
- +3 to saving throws against pain effects like symbol of pain: Half-orcs have high threshold for pain.
- +1 to Fortitude saves against cold climate, hot climate, thirst, and starvation: Half-orcs have a flexible metabolism that resists most natural hardships.
- Half orcs receive 3 bonus skill points: Like their human parents, Half-orcs are adaptable and quick to pick up on crafts and tricks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Orc Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnome, Gnoll, Goblin, Halfling, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.