Half-Ogres (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
This race is the union between an Ogre and a Human, not to be mistaken with an Ogrillon, which is the union of an Ogre and an Orc.
Half-Ogres are as versatile in personality as their human parents, as they are in most things. Their Ogre heritage leaves them more likely to be angrier, more brutish, and less patient. A half-ogre raised among ogres would suffer in the pack as being considerably smaller and able to be picked upon, leaving them often needing to prove themselves before they earn any respect. This can end a Half-ogres life prematurely. Among humanoid civilizations, they are often an unwanted blemish on society. Much like Half-orcs, but far less common, Half-ogres have no place they can easily call home.
Half-Ogres are larger than the average human, but much smaller than the average Ogre. They are more thickly built than their human parent and reflect their ogre parent's muscle, but are often more gifted by the aesthetic of their human parent. Half-Ogre's skintones range from yellow to dark blue and their hair can be any color of their parents.
Half-Ogres don't have any particular relations with other races, as they are a small population and do not usually group together.
Usually chaotic neutral. While they have the versatility of their human parents and their environment contributes highly to their disposition, Half-Ogres have a natural tendency to resist rules and cages. Free spirits, and more ruled by their own internal compass than the ways of the world, they are usually prone to do 'what they want, when they want'
- +6 Strength, −2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, −2 Intelligence, −2 charisma: The half-ogre's heritage on their larger parents has given them a sturdy build with powerful muscles; unfortunately, the barbaric background of their ogre parent has not bred particular logic or personal skills into their nature
- Half-Ogres base land speed is 30 feet
- Powerful Build (Ex): +4 to grapple, bull rush, overrun. You are considered size category large for wielding weapons and determining natural attack damage, and carrying capacity.
- Darkvision: 60 feet (Ex): Their monstrous heritage has left them with a good sight in the dark where their ancestors have been forced to live.
- Natural Armor: +4
- Half-Ogres gain Intimidate as a class skill, even if it is not in their class lists.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Giant. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Goblin, Orc, and Abyssal.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|32 years||49 years||65 years||+1d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||7' 6"||+2d6||250 lb.||× (7) lb.|
|Female||6' 10"||+2d6||180 lb.||× (7) lb.|