Half-Girallon (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
A human with four arms, and a furry body and big black eyes. They have small fangs that do 1d4 piercing damage. He is more than 8 feet tall, and weighs more than 600 pounds.
Even though they are furry, noone would mistake them for being cute, as they are very muscular, and normally tend to be aggressive. The half-girallon looks more like a strong human with four arms, than a gorilla. They also tend to be a bit anti-social.
Half-Girralons has a very ambivalent relation to humans, and their attitude against humans depends entierly on where they are born and raised. They tend to have the same alignment as the family they've grown up with. At around 20 years of age, they often go out in the world to explore new places. They're met by very different reactions around in cities, as they look unusual, but still they look strong, dangerous and aggressive and most people doesn't want to end on their bad side.
Half-Girralons do not like dry places, they like marshes but can live in a town. They love places where they can swing themselves from tree to tree, or other things that show their strength and agility.
Grillon and common
Gorgosh, Logon. Half- Girralons like o's
 Racial Traits
- +6 Str, +4 Dex, +4 Con, -2 Int Girallons are strong with four arms and can take more cuts.They are naturally stupid.
- Racial Hit Dice: A half-giralon begins with three level of magical beast, which provide 3d10 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +3, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +3, and Will +1. 3-10 HD (Large); 11-21 HD (Huge)
- Racial Feats: A half-giralons magical beast levels give it two feats.
- Half-Giralons are large size
- Half-Giralons have big feet and have a base speed of 40 ft, and climb speed 40 ft.
- Racial Skills: A half-grillons magical beast levels give it skill points equal to 5 × (4 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Climb, Hide, Listen, Balance, Tumble, Move Silently, Search, and Spot. Half-Giralons can take 10 on climb, but not if threathened or rushed.
- Has a +8 racial bonus on climb, +4 racial bonus on Spot, listen and balance.
- +4 Natural armor (-1 size)
- Special Qualities: Darkvision 60ft, Low-light vision, scent.
- Automatic Languages: Grillon and Common Bonus Languages: Giant,Goblin and Orcish
- Favored Class: Monk or Barbarian
- Level Adjustment: +3