Half-Elves, Teoryran (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Teoryran Half Elf
Half elves act more human than Elves.They are sensitive and fragile, impulsive yet marginally orderly.
Taller and thinner than humans.
Half elves acts as proxies for the pure breed Elves who doesn't want to directly communicate with humans.
Any but their convictions are always frail.
The elves once had an racial Empire of their own on Aeoryran but they where defeated and swore allegiance to the human King Kored when he founded his kingdom many centuries ago. Elves are as diverse as humans but not as skilled and prone to learn new things. Elves live as talented merchants and talented smiths but not as skilled as humans are. They prefere pleasant forests or cities.
Common and Elf.
- +2 Constitution, +2 Charisma, +2 Wisdom.
- Humanoid (Elf).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, high elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Teyorian half elf base land speed is 30 feet.
- 2 Extra Feats
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Gather Information checks.
- Dark Vision
- Low-Light Vision: A high elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Proficiency: Teyorian half elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A half elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any.
- Level Adjustment: +0.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|175 years||263 years||350 years||+4d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 5”||+2d6||85 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d6||80 lb.||× (1d6) lb.|